NFT purchase instructions
Where to find Haptagram NFTs for sale?
- Go to https://www.feelcoin.io
- Go to “Haptagram NFTs” at https://www.feelcoin.io/product-category/nfts/
- Select the artist you want to view or browse all of the available NFT’s
- To see more information on any NFT, click on “view details”
- The image will show the NFT as displayed on your smartphone
- Below it, you will find details about the NFT:
- The creation and transactions pertaining to the particular NFT on the Binance chain
- The actual NFT on IPFS
- By clicking on “Touch it… feel it” from your smartphone, you can experience the NFT in the Haptagram app.
- If you don’t have the app, download it from the Apple Store or Google Play (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/haptagram/id1547073693)
7. In this same information box, you can see a description of the NFT as well as the bid history
Auction information on each NFT:
Under the image, when applicable, the text will explain how to gain access to the auction. Note: Haptagram NFT auctions require a bidding fee – a small purchase of FeelCoin – in order to bid. The number of required FeelCoin may vary depending on the NFT.
How to create a wallet to purchase FEELS and obtain your NFT?
If you do not have a wallet, we recommend using Metamask. Follow the setup instructions provided here.
How to bid on a Haptagram NFT?
- When the auction is live, scroll down to the “bid button”
- If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to do so
- If you are not registered, you will be prompted to register. Please make sure to input your Binance chain wallet number to receive the NFT if you win the auction
- You will be redirected to the auction page. There you can place your bid, which includes your wallet address.
- If you win the auction you will receive a notification email with instructions to see your NFT in your wallet